About the Game
All the colors have gone missing from the world. While on a mission to bring them back you discover you are being hunted by those who would see the colors banished. Your only hope is a woman in red who may be holding the key to preventing the world from becoming discolored.
Discolored 2 is a first-person adventure puzzler filled with mystery and suspense. Taking place in a world where color is power, your task is to use your puzzle-solving skills to protect it from a sinister organization.
Set after the events of the first Discolored, this sequel places the stakes higher and makes the dangers even greater. As you attempt to restore color to the rest of the world that’s been thrust into darkness, you’ll need to evade the clutches of a shadowy organization. These mysterious figures who use the power of color for their own demented purposes will do anything to stop you from achieving your aim.
Use simple controls to explore and uncover the mysteries of the world. Employ logic and observation to solve mind-bending puzzles. Take in visuals with a simple yet striking aesthetic through a first-person lens. Immerse yourself in an atmospherically surreal audio and visual experience. Unravel an engrossing narrative by exploring every nook and cranny of your surroundings.
Only you can overcome the forces that threaten the balance and have the world once again be restored to its full spectrum of color.
- First-person exploration - Explore a surreal world where color is everything and discover its hidden secrets.
- Unravel the mystery - Piece together a dark and uncanny narrative to uncover the secrets of the colors and their meaning.
- Inventive, mind-bending puzzles - Use your keen observation and logical thinking to overcome challenging puzzles and restore color to the world.
- Surreal and otherworldly atmosphere - Experience an unreal and bizarre world ambiance that seamlessly melds surprise with eeriness.
- Haunting soundtrack - Engross yourself in the experience with tracks that deliver unearthly undertones.
About the Developer
Jason Godbey has primarily worked as a 3D artist in the game industry for over 10 years. He created the indie games “Discolored” and “The Search” mainly as a solo dev.
“Discolored” is available on Apple Arcade, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox.
“The Search” is available on Steam.